Go to OpenBudgetsIndia

Data on total disbursements state-wise to have a comparison with specific allocations for persons with disabilities

Hi, I am working on budget and policy analysis from the lens of persons with disabilities. I am looking for data on total disbursements state-wise to have a comparison with specific allocations for persons with disabilities. Can anyone help me to access that data.

Thanks

1 Like

Dear Meenakshi,

Thanks for your question. Request @Nilachala @smukho @anjana_r @maniktiwary @amit @simonti-chakraborty to please address this.

1 Like

Dear @meenakshi ,

My colleague @jawed has replied to your query:

There is, as such, no single platform/window/website to access the data on state-wise total disbursements to have a comparison with specific allocations for persons with disabilities. Therefore, we need to explore several sources of data and government websites. Following sources may be useful in finding relevant data:

1. Report on Demands for Grants for several years pertaining to the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities .&Twenty-Third Report On ‘Assessment Of Scheme For Implementation Of The Rights Of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016 (Sipda)’.

(http://loksabhaph.nic.in/Committee/CommitteeInformation.aspx?comm_code=47&tab=1)

1. Detailed Demand for Grants of Department of Social Welfare/ Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities in the states.

2. Annual Reports of Department of Social Welfare/ Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities in the states

2 Likes